I have Ten minues to write this blog. I normally write in the mornings, before college. But Today I slept in by half an hour and so now I'm running a bit late.
First lesson today is History. Now, I love History, but for some reason I always dread going to this lesson. No idea why. Today's a pretty good day. First and Second Period is History, then break for twenty minutes, Third and Fourth Period is Music, which is brilliant because I only need to add the finishing touches to my composition, and I'm done. Then it's Registration for ten minutes, Free Fifth PEriod for 45, then Lunch and Sixth Period for another hour or so... And 7th and 8th Period is Maths.
Now, although my I.B. Timetable is a lot more full than those in my college doing A-Levels, I think I have it pretty easy on a monday. I like Mondays. Maths isn't too bad, either, because I sit next to Imogen who's a complete whizz.
Only downside about Maths is that a certain girl is there.
Five Minutes Until I Have To Leave And Get The Bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment