Thursday, 15 March 2012

Genius and Lost Cameras


Nanny joined Grandad and I this morning for Skype. :P It was funny. Spent about five minutes trying to get the camera to work and the stupid thing was laying on its side, that was worth another five minutes of laughter. Then talking about travel to and from the uni interview on Monday (must tell teachers). And we were also chatting about Saturday, because we're going to see the Philharmonic play in the R.A.Hall. :D So excited for that!! Eeep!
Need to get the bus to college now. Thursday is a busy day, and I have to give in my passport form so I can flee the country ;) Heh heh.
So ready for a holiday, and exams haven't even begun. Shame on me.

Saw Jan's Artwork today, for her I.B. Art exam. It's amazing. I have never seen art so fantastic painted by someone I know. The Mona Lisa is nothing compared ;) She's so talented, I would kill to be able to paint like her. Or even sketch. There's some really creative stuff up there, it's so beautiful. She's made this print of a wing, and at first I thought it was a sketch, it was so detailed.

Creamer's just arrived. Legend.

Thought I'd leave you with a picture of Tori eating a Poppadom. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment