Wednesday, 14 March 2012

"Sansa's Just Flowered!!!"

Just received hysterical text from Ben, about the next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series. This has 1) made me excited and 2) annoyed me greatly.

1) I can't wait to start reading it, we're both avid readers of this cycle and get so involved with our reading that our animated discussions in college often turn to huge debates about characters and plotlines (mostly though, we're arguing the same thing. Idiots).

2) I'm annoyed because Ben reads more slowly than I do. I finished the first book (once I'd eventually started it) in a matter of days, along with working and revising. But as they're Ben's books (saving for Álora) I can't read them until slowpoke has finished!!! (>.<) It's infuriating!!

So yes, this morning I received text from the above "Ben" and it reads:

"OMG! Sansa's story! She's just flowered!
 Now Jeoffrey [poorly spelt, it's Joffrey] is
 going to wed and bed her! Cersei remains
 a bitch. That is all. x"

Ben, that is a huge spoiler, which everyone knew was gonna happen because her non-flowering was the only thing keeping her in relative safety and she is twelve-ish so it's bound to happen soon. Sheesh.

The things I put up with for friendship. No worries Ben, I'm willing to, as Jesus has told me, forgive and forget. Forget literally. So I can be 'surprised' when I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment