I know I take my friends for granted. Well, some of them. I know that whenever I get on the bus in the morning my best friend will be there, or that when I get into college really early, my favourite people will be sitting in the café on the sofa or a couple of chairs. And they always understand everything. They look at both sides of the story, and yet always reach the conclusion you do. When you're tired, or down, they'll always fight your corner, and they remain those special people who are like a second family (only it's better, because you're in it by choice).
For those people without friends, or with false friends, those people who are with you until you fail, reaping the benefits in the meantime, or for those who have lost friends, I'm sorry. Because though you may pretend to be strong and independent, everyone needs the approval of their peers, and the love of the friends, old and new. I'm sorry that you don't see this. It's a sad thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment