Everyone's reading the Hunger Games, poor Creamer's given her books around the entire I.B. cohort for approval and enjoyment. Creamer's re-reading number 3, Imogen's on number 2 (with Tori waiting in the wings to snatch it up afterwards) and Paulina's just started number 1. (>.<) I'll just watch the film. Normally I'm really against watching films before reading books but right now I feel with the huge waiting list for this particular series of novels from the Creamer-Library is too massive to skip forward. I'll just watch first, then read afterwards. I've still got to read the second in the Game of Thrones series, I am looking forward to that one. My friends are a huge library of fantasy series. (^.^)
My birthday on Sunday, so they've all been excited this week to give me presents today. At last, I will never have to ask for dragons for my birthday again. Turns out if you ask for a dragon for six years, your friends eventually cotton on and get you stuff as near to it as they can. Ben bought me this amazing diary, leather-bound, with a clasp and everything. Of course, silver dragon on the front. Booyah! And Tori, Joe and Paulina have got me this beautiful necklace with a small dragon on it, like the one on the welsh flag. I am not offended. I like the welsh, and I adore the dragon of King Arthur. :3 I'm wearing it now, and it will stay around my neck forever. Those amazing people.
The Hunger Games are still being read. Paulina's moved onto the next page, and Imogen's turned at least four pages in the time I've written this. She's onto chapter 26 now. Hardcore. Lina's doing well. Keep going, guys!!
Everyone's happy in here now. Such a good vibe; peaceful, no foul language or insulting jokes. Unlike the usual crap being blurted out from the sofa. (-.-) Going to see the Philharmonic tomorrow!! XD Amazing!!

No comments:
Post a Comment