Sunday, 25 March 2012

I Love Shōjo Manga.

I read far too much manga. I need to do work, and then I see the latest episode to Dengeki Daisy has come out. I can't help myself. I just love Romance Mangas. They're just... perfect. I mean, they're full of misunderstandings and cliché plots, but I still watch it. And the guys in manga are scarily perfect. It's weird. They just do everything right, and the stuff they do wrong they make up for perfectly. It's almost unnatural. No man should be able to tell what a woman really wants, is my skeptical view on life. It's completely unfair too. I doubt anyone actually has a romance as perfect as that within Shōjo manga. Makes me wish I lived my life in manga. I preety much do already, but I mean, if life was a manga, everything would end up perfect, even if it isn't at the beginning. Mmm. Yeh. :/

Aww. I envy Teru and Kurosaki :3

1 comment: