We have finally booked our tickets to Spain! :D So if we all fail the I.B., we can still chillax for a week in the hot July sun of Andalucía. Amazing. My Mum was especially relaxed about the whole thing, I was expecting a bit of a fuss, and sure, she wanted to know who I was going with, and where we'd be going, but all in all she was pretty cool. :3
A small insight into the life of a confused 18 year old who is trying to survive living in the big, wide world now that college is over and her life is finally beginning. Oh, Christ.
Thursday, 22 March 2012
Another 2 weeks?!
Panic set in today as we all realised we have few weeks of college left. So Revision is underway, stress is at an all time high, and everyone is worried about lack of friends after our time at college finishes. It's a different kind of stree to the Extended Essay, that was more of a frantic rushing and running about, desperate to finish it off and get it in on time. This is a silent dread. Like the night before a battle. You know something's coming and you can't stop it, no matter how much you want to freeze time. Best talk to Kronos, he'd sort out time ;)
We have finally booked our tickets to Spain! :D So if we all fail the I.B., we can still chillax for a week in the hot July sun of Andalucía. Amazing. My Mum was especially relaxed about the whole thing, I was expecting a bit of a fuss, and sure, she wanted to know who I was going with, and where we'd be going, but all in all she was pretty cool. :3
Thought I'd leave you with a cute video of our friend Tom being a goon. He's a brilliant chap. Feel free to watch and laugh at his cuteness. :3 Heh heh. xxx
We have finally booked our tickets to Spain! :D So if we all fail the I.B., we can still chillax for a week in the hot July sun of Andalucía. Amazing. My Mum was especially relaxed about the whole thing, I was expecting a bit of a fuss, and sure, she wanted to know who I was going with, and where we'd be going, but all in all she was pretty cool. :3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment