Thursday, 28 June 2012

Yellow Belt!

I have just gained my Yellow Belt in Aiki Jujitsu. :) Am very pleased with myself, though it's only my first grading and there are guys at the club who are amazing. I'll just work harder.

Martial Arts are awesome. The Chinese, Japanese and the Koreans really know how to use the human body to their advantage. I'm not the only one of my I.B. friends who does a Martial Art as, say, and extra-curricular activity. Tori has her Black-Belt in Korean Karate, Paulina's some sort of thingy in Kung Fu, and I'm a Yellow Belt now in Jujitsu.

At the Finn Fest (long story) the three of us were trying to explain our different... disciplines? Well, we were all standing in a tent/marquee, and practising stuff like blocking or Paulina's "Horse Stance". That was weird.



And we've decided that when we go to Spain, we will continue said competition. :) I'll lose. But I plan to bend some elbows before I do!! :D Haha! Envision this:

This:











Versus This:









Versus This:











I guarantee that it will be a battle of epic proportions. Haha!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, you'd better! xD No worries, I'm crap. It's Lina you've got to look out for.

      Delete