Looking forward to Friday the most, though! Get to see my best friend after AGES apart. I miss her quite a lot, actually. She's a nuisance, for example, once I stole her packet of crisps (she was neglecting them!!) and instead of asking whether she could have them back, she went straight on the offensive. Before I knew what was happening, she literally flies across the room, and knees my thigh. I had the colours of the rainbow in that bruise. :D But I wouldn't change her. She's too awesome the way she is.
I believe Friday's plan is 1) go eat food at Nando's and 2) Go see a film. We're watching Men In Black 3, it looks really good. I'm looking forward to it.
Wrapped up her present now. It's in Christmas paper because we genuinely don't have any other paper in this house. It's not a cheesey joke. (-_-) Sadly. She should enjoy it. She's only eighteen once, so I thought that I'd "splash out" on her this year. No expense spared. Although some SALE items were tempting, today... But I didn't give in. I would tell y'all what I bought, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she reads this blog... Because, I'm going to be honest, she's a complete stalker. The kind that peers in through your kitchen window, wearing a balaclava and holding binoculars. She's a bit of a weirdo.
But apart from her many obvious flaws, she's wonderful :) <That's a safety sentence to save me just in case she does read this. Awkward. Una tortuga incomoda, aquí.
Really excited for Spain! Two weeks from today, flying out from LDN STD to Málaga!! Very happy about this. Myself, Tori, Lina and Fry, soaking up the sun and clubbing in Málaga town. Hopefully my Spanish lessons have been worth it, but the Andaluz accent thwarts me everytime. Damn southerners ;) Jks, I have much love for the Andalucíans. (Joe).
Happy 18th Birthday, Emily!
(She's going to kill me for this! Hahaha!)

No comments:
Post a Comment