Short post - Have to get the bus.
A small insight into the life of a confused 18 year old who is trying to survive living in the big, wide world now that college is over and her life is finally beginning. Oh, Christ.
Friday, 18 May 2012
El Final!!
At last! The final exam that I have to take part in! And it's Biology Paper 3, as well. :) I am nervous, but kind of excited to get it over and done with. Hmm... But what will I do with my life after college? University this year isn't really an option, and I seem to find it impossible to get a job. Well, we'll see.
Short post - Have to get the bus.
Thought I'd leave you with a mysterious video I found the other day. It's amazing who you find fiddling with the camera on your laptop, isn't it? Imogen and myself talking in the background about a book; Serialkillers or Vampires. We think the former.
Short post - Have to get the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment