Monday, 14 May 2012

Ah!! Four down, Two to go!!

Has anyone ever told you how GOOD it feels to finish things? We've just completed History today, and THANK GOD. Because I'm ready to drop. Hope I did okay. Think it went well. Just got Spanish and Biology to do, and will have finished by the end of this week. Weird...

I miss Tori and Ben. They're funny people. I think we'e got to the point where friends know each other so well, you give each other those little telepathic looks, you know? Where you do something, like cock your head to the side slightly, or narrow your left eye, and they just look like "Yes... We understand... And we feel for you...". Yes, that's us.

Ben and I are bored, and therefore have decided to play our much-loved game of story-telling. This was we stop being bored, and are able to put Facebook to good use. Last one included an undead Hamster King... Not sure what we'd been consuming that day. Now insulting Queen Cersei from Game of Thrones. Heh heh. You deserve it, Cersei.

Going to continue story. Will post again upon completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment