Monday, 20 August 2012

What just... happened?

I'm in a daze. Freaking out, majorly, but... Oh my God. I think I may have just landed an interview for university. I might have earned myself a place, if I can pass this interview thing. Oh, Jesus. What am I doing?! Comfort Zone has exploded in my face, never to return! Crikey. I think I need to breathe. And find my original certificates. I hope Mum hasn't thrown them away.

And now, an interview in B------n too? The Uni my Uncle went to- Small world. Again, need to find documents. I think they're in my box. Or behind it.

It's okay - Just found them. I'm glad that I'm organised these days, I suppose I can thank the I.B. for something!

I was so nervous on the phone. I wonder why I get myself wound up over the smallest things. Ha! This isn't small at all, this is my future at stake! I just have to become a nurse. It's what I want to do, and I know I'll be a good one. Yes. I can do this. I can.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment