Thursday, 5 July 2012

It's the final countdown...

Oh my God. Tomorrow is results day. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous - I'll retake if I've failed. I only need the simplest of passes to be able to do a vocational degree. I have been praying like crazy. Besides, the only person I'll really disappoint is myself, my Mum seems to be okay with my retaking, and my Dad's expecting a fail, I guess. Just need to calm down.

Will also be playing at the college gates for the Olympic Torch going by. It's quite a momentous occasion, actually. I suppose I'll be able to mention it to my grandchildren. It's just that my brain has dwarfed it to "unimportant" due to the exam results.

Well, before I s**t myself with worry, I'll leave you with this:

As a wise Paulina once said, "I find out if I'll spend my Friday night out or at home with a tub of ice cream...."

A pensive Paulina. :)

1 comment: