Grandad had a scan today. Two big gall stones. :( Not welcome news, obviously. I mean, after everything that's happened to Grandad this past year, I'm not thrilled about this latest diagnosis. It was only last July he had a stroke, and he's had a lot of trouble with his Hiatus Hernia and with this Atrial Fibrulation thing. Hmm. No, not happy. Wish he had a better doctor. His one seems to be too lazy. Doesn't do anything about anything, if you understand me.
So yes, a bit worried for Grandad. But, on a lighter note, revision has been going well and today I've got Ju Jitsu at... 8:00pm, in Brightlingsea. :P Ahh, Brightlingsea, how one does miss you. School was a LOT simpler than college, that's for sure. Looking at taking a year out, to be honest. Then I think it would be better to go into general nursing, and taking a course to become a midwife later. They want maturity and experience, something I haven't got. Well, experience. I can be mature ;) Promise.
But yes, going to relax before Ju Jitsu tonight. Better pick out a T-Shirt. Ah. Where are my jogging bottoms?
No comments:
Post a Comment